Holy Cow Cake2005-08-16
- Course: Cakes & Candy
- Yield : 1
- Servings : 1
- Prep Time : 30m
- Cook Time : 35m
- Ready In : 1:5 h
- Add to Recipe Box
When you bite into a piece of this cake, you can’t help but say, “Vache sainte!” (holy cow!) Speaking of cows, have you ever shooed a cow in Holly Beach?! Cows use to run wild on the beach in Holy Beach, LA. – The Cajun Riviera. Most people would just shoo the cows away and get their spot on the beach.
- 1 box (18.25 oz) German Chocolate cake mix
- 1 squirt jar of caramel sauce
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large container Cool Whip
- 2 or 3 miniature Butterfinger candy bars (crushed)
Prepare and bake cake according to directions.
Punch holes in the hot cake with a wooden pick. Pour sweetened milk over cake.
Drizzle caramel topping over the cake and then refrigerate for at least a couple of hours.
Spread Cool Whip over cake and sprinkle crushed candy bars on top.