Baked Poached Fish2002-08-23
- Course: Main Dishes
- Yield : 2 servings
- Servings : 2 servings
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 40m
- Add to Recipe Box
- 1 lb of your choice of fish (1/2 lb per person)
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped fine
- 1 fresh whole lemon for juice
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Garlic and onion powder to taste
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped fine
- 1 tbsp green onions, chopped fine
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Tear enough aluminum foil to envelope the fish.
Put the fish in the middle of the foil. Squeeze the entire lemon over the fish. Season with salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder. Sprinkle the chopped tomatoes, parsley and green onions over the fish.
Fold the foil over the fish, making a tent and then crimping all the sides. Do not leave any vent space or liquid will leak out in the oven.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until flaky.