- Course: Side Dishes
- Yield : 1
- Servings : 6 to 8 servings
- Prep Time : 60m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 60m
- Add to Recipe Box
The blend of three popular Cajun likes -Cabbage, Peaches and Blueberries or Blackberries.- in a wonderful tasting Coleslaw.
Adapted from Better Homes and Garden
- 1/4 cup white distilled vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tblsp green onion diced small
- 1 tsp sugar or Splenda
- salt and bread lack pepper to taste
- 1 small head cabbage sliced thinly or 1 bag cabbage precut
- 3 fresh peaches sliced
- 1 cup blackberries or blueberries
- 1/4 cup parsley or basil for garnishment
Whisk together the vinegar, oil, one tablespoon green onion, and sugar.
Add the salt and black pepper to taste; set aside.
Place the shredded cabbage in a large bowl.
Add the dressing mix and toss to coat
Add the sliced peaches
Add the berries and combine with the cabbage slaw.
Garnish with parsley.
Cover, Chill a few minutes,then Serve.
Since the ingredients are generally chilled when making the slaw, the dish can be served after combining all the ingredients