Quick Chicken Pot Pie2002-05-31
- Course: Main Dishes
- Yield : 1
- Servings : 6 - 8
- Prep Time : 30m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 60m
- Add to Recipe Box
Quick and Easy – Good and Yummy!
- 2 Pillsbury pie crusts
- 1- 2 pound bag of frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 stick butter - 4 tblsp
- 1 (10 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (12 oz) can white chunk chicken breast or 1 1/2 to 2 cup cooked chicken, diced
- black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp minced onion - optional
- 1 egg white scrambled
Line a 9 inch pie plate with one crust. Poke crust with fork Brush crush with egg white Set aside.
In a medium saucepan, sauté the mixed vegetables and onion in butter.
Add the chicken and the can of soup. Stir until heated through out.
Pour into pie shell and cover with the second pie shell. Make slits in top crust.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes 350 degrees until top pie shell is golden brown.