Lime Pineapple Jello2005-12-25
- Course: Side Dishes
- Yield : 8-12
- Servings : 8-12
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 20m
- Add to Recipe Box
Such a light and refreshing dessert, especially during the holiday season, Sunday dinner or Lenten Season.
- 1 small package lime jello
- 1 cup water, boiling
- 1 (5.5 oz) small can evaporated milk
- 1 small carton cottage cheese
- 1 small can crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup almonds, walnuts or pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
Dissolve lime jello in one cup boiling water. Let the mixture cool then mix in the rest of the ingredients.
Pour into an 8x8 dish and chill.