Bourbon Chicken via Oven2002-09-24
- Course: Main Dishes
- Yield : 4
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 30m
- Cook Time : 60m
- Ready In : 1:30 h
- Add to Recipe Box
A rich and creamy tasting bourbon chicken recipe.
- 4 boneless and skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 2/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup bourbon whiskey
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place chicken in a 9x13 baking dish.
In a large bowl combine the cream of chicken soup, cream of celery soup and cheese and mix together. Pour mixture over chicken, then pour melted butter over top. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour bourbon over all.
Bake in a preheated oven for 1 hour, or until browned.