“After the Boil” Soup (Crockpot)2007-09-30
- Course: Soups & Salads
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 3:0 h
- Ready In : 3:20 h
- Add to Recipe Box
Ever wonder what to do with all the leftovers from your last crab/shrimp/crawfish boil? This is a great recipe to try.
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 can Cream of Onion Soup
- 1 can Southwest Pepper Jack Cheese Soup
- 1/2 box Velveeta Cheese-Chunked (Large Box)
- 1 quart Half & Half
- Left over seafood from boil (peeled & shelled)
If using corn, remove kernels from the cob, and dice potatoes, sausage, carrots, mushrooms, garlic, etc. into small pieces.
Put all of the leftover meat and veggies in a large crockpot along with other ingredients. Cook on high for 3 to 4 hours.