Tuna Fish Casserole2002-09-25
- Course: Main Dishes
- Yield : 6 - 8 servings
- Servings : 6 - 8 servings
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 50m
- Add to Recipe Box
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1/2 onion, chopped fine
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 (12 oz) can of tuna (2 if desired)
- 1 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp green onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 (10 oz) can cream of mushroom soup (increase to 2 if using 2 cans of tuna)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Mix butter, rice, parsley and onion in one bowl. Add tuna and mix well.
In another bowl beat an egg well, and then add salt and pepper, cream of mushroom soup (with 1/2 can of water per can of soup).
Put the rice mixture in a casserole dish. Pour mushroom soup mixture over rice and then sprinkle with paprika.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes in an oven set to 375 degrees.