Tiffany’s Easy Creamy Shrimp and Corn Soup2015-02-16
- Course: Soups & Salads
A creamy thick soup perfect for those cold nights!
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 1 (8 oz) package of cream cheese, cubed
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 (10 1/2 oz) cans of cream of potato soup
- 2 (16 oz) cans of corn, undrained
- 1 cup of onion, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Tony's Chachere's seasoning, optional (to taste)
In large pot, melt butter and cook onions on medium heat until tender, about 5-10 minutes. Add cream of potato soup, cream cheese, corn, salt & pepper (and Tony's if using). Cover and cook on medium heat for approximately 30 minutes, stirring frequently. Add shrimp and cook until shrimp are done, approximately 10 more minutes.