French Party Loaf2002-10-20
- Course: Appetizers
- Yield : 8
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 30m
- Cook Time : 60m
- Ready In : 1:30 h
- Add to Recipe Box
Giving a party? Try this French loaf sensation.
- 1 French Bread Round or Sour Dough Round
- 1 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 oz ) cream cheese size
- 1/2 cup green onion chopped
- 1/2 cup ham chopped fine or cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup green chilies chopped
- dash of Worcestershire sauce
Slice the top of the bread off and hollow out the inside.
In a medium bowl mix all of the other ingredients and pour into the hollow of the bread. Put the cap back on and wrap the bread in foil.
Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for one hour.
When serving, use the scooped out pieces of bread for dipping or you may use crackers or chips.