Seafood Stuffed Bell Pepper2003-03-30
- Course: Main Dishes
- Yield : 8
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 50m
- Add to Recipe Box
Making a good thing better and faster. Quick and easy dish. Very flavorful!
- 4 large bell peppers
- 1 (11 oz) can tomato soup
- 1 (11 oz) can golden mushroom soup
- 1 (4 oz) can mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 lb shrimp
- 1/2 lb scallops
- 1 (6 oz) container of crabmeat
- 1 1/2 cups of cooked rice
- 2 cups of mixed, chopped vegetables (onions, green onions, celery)
- 2 tbsp butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cut the bell peppers in half from top to bottom, deseed and rinse.
Sauté vegetables in butter until onions are soft. Add seafood, spices to taste, mushrooms, and golden mushroom soup. Simmer for 5 minutes or so.
Remove from heat and add cooked rice. Stir well and fill empty bell pepper halves. Top with dollops of tomato soup.
Set in a baking dish with a little water to keep from scorching. Bake at 350 degrees until topping is slightly browned 30 to 45 minutes. Serve warm.