Crab Fingers Supreme2018-04-28
- Course: Appetizers
- Yield : 1
- Servings : 2 - 3
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 40m
- Add to Recipe Box
Definitely a delicious treat – Blue Point Crab Fingers. Mostly used as an appetizer, it is generally served with a Shrimp Remoulade Sauce, crab salad or deep fried and served with a seafood cocktail sauce. See our Remoulade Sauce recipe – Shrimp Remoulade Sauce
- 1 stick butter (8 tablespoon)
- 2 -3 garlic pods, peeled and chopped
- 1 pound crab fingers
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 to 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoon freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
1. Melt the butter in a Teflon coated skillet over medium heat. Once melted, add the garlic and green onions - sauté two to three minutes.
2. Sprinkle the claw fingers with seasoning, pepper and salt. Add claws to the pan, shake pan gently to stir the crab fingers; if needed stir very gently with a wooden spoon.
3. After two minutes add the lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce. As an option, some cooks add 1/4 cup white wine at this step. Again, shake the pan side to side to mix the ingredients together and bring to a light boil for two more minutes.
4. Serve crab claws and sauce in a bowl – adding French bread for dipping
Remoulade Sauce would be great for dipping