Cold Shrimp Dip2002-12-20
- Course: Appetizers
- Yield : 40
- Servings : 40
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 30m
- Add to Recipe Box
If you are looking for an easy, fast and delicious dip to make for a party and you like artichokes, this is your recipe. You and your guests will love it. I started making this recipe 32 years ago and it’s still one of my favorites.
- 1 lb shrimp
- 1 (4 oz) jar artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (4 oz) can chopped mushrooms
- 1 small red onion, chopped fine
- 1 bottle Catalina or French Dressing
- Salt, black pepper and garlic powder to taste
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
In a medium sauce pan, boil shrimp for 10 minutes until cooked throughout. Cool, peel and chop the shrimp into small pieces.
Combine the shrimp with the chopped artichokes, mushrooms and chopped onion in a glass container that has a lid. Add to taste the salt, pepper and garlic powder. Add the bottle of dressing and mix thoroughly.
Cover with a lid and refrigerate at least overnight. Serve with crackers. Will easily keep in the refrigerator for a few days.