- Course: Main Dishes
- Yield : 8
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 30m
- Cook Time : 45m
- Ready In : 1:15 h
- Add to Recipe Box
A classic shrimp and noodle dish cooked on the stove top.
- 1 lbs cooked seafood (Boiled shrimp or crawfish)
- 1 white onion, chopped fine
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped fine
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped fine
- 2 - 3 garlic cloves, chopped fine
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped fine
- 1 stick sweet butter
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 oz) can evaporated milk
- 1 (8 oz) package Kraft jalapeño cheese
- spices to taste - red or black pepper, onion powder, garlic powder
- fresh cooked fettuccine noodles
In a medium heavy saucepan, melt butter and sauté the vegetables.
Add the soup, cheese, and milk and heat until bubbly.
Add the cooked seafood and cook an additional 10 to 15 minutes on a low heat.
Add spices to taste and mix well.
Serve over boiled noodles with fresh Romano and Parmesan cheese.