Seafood Casserole (Rice Cooker)2002-09-04
- Course: Main Dishes
- Yield : 1
- Servings : 6 to 8 servings
- Prep Time : 25m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 55m
- Add to Recipe Box
A great and easy way to prepare a classic dish right in your rice cooker!
- 1 lb peeled shrimp, chopped
- 1 pint oysters (liquid drained)
- 1 (6 oz) can crab meat or 1/2 cup fresh
- 3/4 (10 oz) can Campbell's beef broth
- 1/2 stick (4tbsp) butter
- 1 onion, chopped fine
- 1 bell pepper, chopped fine
- 1 1/8 cup or 1 1/2 rice cooker cups
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped fine
- Red or black pepper to taste
Dish can be made with one, two or all the seafood listed.Combine everything in rice cooker and stir well. Add red or black pepper to taste.
Set the cook button on and let it cook. When the bell goes off, stir and dinner is done.
Wait 10 minutes before removing lid