Pork Chop Casserole II2004-05-31
- Course: Main Dishes
- Yield : 8
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 30m
- Cook Time : 1:30 h
- Ready In : 2:0 h
- Add to Recipe Box
- 8 - 10 pork chops
- 1 (10 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 oz) can cream of onion soup
- 1 can water
- 2 cups uncooked rice
- 1/2 cup gravy from brown chops
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Black pepper and cayenne to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion tops
Rinse pork chops and dry with paper towel. In a large skillet, fry the pork chops real brown and make a gravy.
Wash the rice and place in a 9x13 baking pan. Add in the soup, water, parsley and onion tops. Place the chops on top of the rice mixture, then pour the gravy on top.
Cover the pan tight with aluminum foil. Bake at 325 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.