Mashed Potato Casserole2009-05-03
- Course: Side Dishes
- Yield : 5
- Servings : 5
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 40m
- Ready In : 60m
- Add to Recipe Box
From Bert: Some of your families might enjoy this recipe.
- 1 package (22 oz) package frozen mashed potatoes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 package (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 jar (2 oz) jar diced pimiento, undrained
- 1 cup (4 oz) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
Prepare potatoes according to package, adding 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Stir in eggs, cream cheese, and onion; fold in pimiento. Place in a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch pan.
Bake, covered, at 350F for 30 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle with cheese. Bake 10 more minutes.