- Course: Desserts
- Yield : 24
- Servings : 24
- Prep Time : 40m
- Cook Time : 50m
- Ready In : 1:30 h
- Add to Recipe Box
I came up with this recipe after making the Mississippi Mud Pie desert. I changed some of the ingredients and make a new dessert. My dad was a diabetic so I made it with a sugar free pudding and equal or Splenda. But you can use the original recipe.
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup powdered sugar (or sugar substitute to taste)
- 1 package cream cheese (low-fat or regular)
- 1/2 of an 8 oz container cool whip (regular or low-fat)
- 3 or more bananas (sliced)
- 2 cups milk
- 2 small 3 oz boxes of instant pudding vanilla or banana cream (sugar free or regular)
- 1/2 8 oz container cool whip (regular or low-fat)
Mix together the first 3 ingredients. Press into a 13x9 glass pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
Let cool completely (can put in the refrigerator to cool it quicker).
Mix together the cream cheese, 1/2 carton of cool whip, and the powdered sugar. Spread on top of the cooled crust.
Mix the pudding and the milk. Pour on top of the white layer.
Layer the sliced bananas on top of the pudding mixture.
Add the rest of the cool whip on top of the banana layer.
Sprinkle with 1/4 cup of chopped nuts, if desired. Refrigerate until ready to eat.