- Course: Appetizers
- Yield : 28 ounces
- Servings : 28
- Prep Time : 30m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 8:30 h
- Add to Recipe Box
Great on crackers as an appetizer It is sweetness with a kick. It is great on pork and ham.
- 1 (10 ounce) jar apple jelly
- 1 (10 ounce) jar pineapple fruit preserves
- 1 (8 ounce) jar prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon ground dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
In a small bowl, mix together apple jelly, pineapple fruit preserves, prepared horseradish, ground dry mustard and cracked black pepper. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight before serving.