Fluffy Cheesecake with Splenda2005-01-31
- Course: Desserts
- Yield : 8
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 15m
- Add to Recipe Box
Cheesecake may be considered an American classic, but they have been popular throughout the ages. Cheesecakes of differing types were popular in ancient Greece and now popular in Cajun country, too!
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar or 1/2 cup Splenda
- 1 (8 oz) carton Cool Whip
- 1 graham cracker crust 9 in
- 1 can cherry filling or your choice of pie filling
Beat cream cheese and sugar till smooth. Gently stir in Cool Whip. Pour into crust. Top with filling. Refrigerate for one hour.