Easy Crawfish Bisque Soup2004-05-30
- Course: Appetizers
- Yield : 12
- Servings : 12
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 45m
- Add to Recipe Box
This dish can be used as a side dish or main course.
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large bell pepper, chopped
- 1 stick margarine or butter
- 1 lb crawfish tails
- 4 (10 oz) cans cream of potato soup
- 2 (15 oz) cans yellow cream style corn
- 3 cups of skim milk
- 1 (10 oz) can Rotel tomatoes (original or spicy)
- Salt and black pepper to taste
In a medium saucepan, melt butter and sauté the onions and bell pepper until tender.
Add crawfish tails and cook about 10 minutes over medium heat.
Add the rest of the ingredients and cook for 20 minutes uncovered over low heat. Do not forget to stir. Taste and adjust seasonings accordingly. Remember the soup has lots of salt and Rotel has really a nice spice to it, black pepper may be all you will need.