Easy Cheezy Crawfish Fettuccine (Fettuccini)2002-11-13
- Course: Main Dishes
- Yield : 8
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 60m
- Ready In : 1:10 h
- Add to Recipe Box
Easy way to make a simple fettuccine without all the hassle!
- 1 lb crawfish tails
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped fine
- 1/2 red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 3 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 (10 oz) can Rotel tomatoes original or spicy
- 1 (10 oz) can cream of chicken or mushroom
- 1 large block of Velveeta cheese
- 1 lb fettuccine noodles
Spray a large baking dish with Pam.
Boil the noodles per package direction. Drain your noodles and mix them together with all ingredients (except the cheese) and pour them into your baking dish.
Top with your diced up cheese.
Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 1 hour; cheese will be bubbly.