Cream Cheese Glaze2015-09-27
- Course: Cakes & Candy, Desserts
- Yield : 1/2 cup
- Servings : 1
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 15m
- Add to Recipe Box
A quick and easy glaze for cinnamon rolls, bundt cakes or cookies.
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 1/2 ounces cream cheese room temp
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon half-and-half or evaporated milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Beat cream cheese and butter until very creamy.
Add in the powdered sugar to mixture and continue beating. Once combined, mix and stir in the vanilla.
Gradually add the milk one tablespoon at a time and combine well until desired consistency is reached
Add more milk or powdered sugar if needed.
Spread over your favorite anything