Crawfish Salad II2004-05-18
- Course: Soups & Salads
- Yield : 1
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 25m
- Add to Recipe Box
Cold or warm, full flavored mixture of pasta, veggies and spicy crawfish; great for Sunday dinner or family gatherings and spring picnics.
- 1 lb Louisiana Crawfish tails
- 1 (8 oz) package elbow pasta or choice of pasta
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper
- Red pepper (cayenne) to taste
- Cajun Land Seasoning or any Cajun Spice to taste
- 1 medium cucumber chopped
- 6 boiled eggs
- 2 ounces Cajun Land liquid seafood boil or 1 tbsp Zatarain's Crab Boil
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
Boil pasta in salted water according to package directions and rinse. Cool. In a separate pot, place the crawfish and liquid boil in salt water and bring to boil until crawfish is cooked about 5 minutes. Cool.
Chop eggs. Peel and cube cucumbers. Mix pasta, crawfish and other ingredients in large bowl; season tp tastel. Add 1/2 cup more or less mayonnaise and mix well.