- Course: Desserts
- Yield : 12
- Servings : 12
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 15m
- Add to Recipe Box
Great for potluck, holiday affairs or family gatherings.
- 1 (12 oz) can condensed milk
- 1 (16 oz) can crushed pineapple
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 (16 oz) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 cups marshmallow
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1 (16 oz) carton whipped topping
- Maraschino cherries to top
- Fresh cranberries can be added for richer flavor (optional)
In a medium glass bowl, combine milk and lemon juice.
Add the pineapple, cranberry sauce, marshmallows and pecans. Fold in whipped topping.
Place in a 9x13 pan and decorate with more toppings of nuts and/or cherries. Freeze overnight or until firm.