Country Club Salad2004-11-18
- Course: Soups & Salads
- Yield : 6
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 20m
- Add to Recipe Box
A dish for your Christmas dinner.
- 1 small package lemon jello
- 1 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 can fruit cocktail reserve the liquid
- 2 packages (3 oz) cream cheese
- 1/2 pint whipping cream whipped
- 2 bananas
- 1 cups miniature marshmallows
Bring the cream cheese to room temperature. In a large glass bowl, add the boiling water and reserved juice to the lemon Jell-O. Refrigerate until it becomes the consistency of egg whites.
Cut the cream cheese into pea size morsels then beat into the Jell-O mixture. Add the fruit cocktail, marshmallows and sliced bananas. Fold in the whipped cream. Place in a 9x13 Pyrex dish or mold.
Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours until firm.