Corn Macque Choux Casserole Party Size2004-07-19
- Course: Side Dishes
This is a great party dish for entertaining.
- 2 (15 oz) cans cream corn
- 1 (15 oz) can whole kernel corn drained
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 medium red pepper, chopped
- 1 (10 oz) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 lb crawfish tails (optional)
Preheat oven to 400.
In a microwave safe bowl, combine the Rotel tomatoes, onions and bell peppers. Microwave for 5 minutes.
Combine the mixture with the rest of the ingredients. Garlic and onion powder may be added as optional seasonings. Add a pound of crawfish tails, if you wish. Mix thoroughly.
Spray Pam on the bottom of a 13x9 casserole dish. Cook for 45 minutes in a 400 degree oven until the casserole dish forms together like a cake or quiche.