Coconut Praline Lemon Pineapple Cake (Dump Cake)2015-04-03
- Yield : 1
- Servings : 8 to 12 servings
- Prep Time : 30m
- Cook Time : 50m
- Ready In : 1:20 h
- Add to Recipe Box
Such an easy cake make and the praline topping is so good- Your friends will think you slaved all day to make it. Even better left overnight in the fridge.
- 1 can 16 ounce lemon pie filling
- 1 can 20 ounce crushed pineapple undrained
- 1 package (15 ounce) lemon cake mix
- 3/4 cup or one and a half sticks (6oz) butter cut into thin slices (use cheese cutter)
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup flaked coconut
Spray a 13 x 9 pan with nonstick cooking spray. Spread lemon pie filling and prepared pan; Top with pineapple.
Top with cake mix spreading evenly. Top with butter in a single layer, covering cake mix as much as possible.
Sprinkle with nuts and coconut.
Bake 350 degrees for 50 to 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean or the coconut is brown. .
Cool before serving - even better left overnight in the refrigerator.