Chad’s Hashbrown Casserole2019-09-21
- Yield : 1
- Servings : 8-10
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 45m
- Ready In : 55m
- Add to Recipe Box
The classic breakfast favorite hashbrown come together with this unique dish combining Colby Cheese and Cream of Chicken Soup.
- 2 lbs frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 (10.75oz) can Campbell's condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, diced or chopped fine
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 2 cups (8 oz) colby cheese, shredded or diced fine
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
Combine all ingredients except the hash browns in a large bowl.
Once combined add in the thawed hash brown potatoes and mix well.
Put into a 9"x13" glass casserole dish.
Bake in a preheated 350*F oven for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
Let sit for 30 minutes to cool and thicken.