Carol’s Creole Salmon Croquettes2004-10-27
- Course: Main Dishes
- Yield : 4
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 30m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 50m
- Add to Recipe Box
Salmon Croquettes with a seafood surprise!
- 1 14 oz can salmon, drained
- 1 pound shrimp, chopped
- 2 cans crabmeat, drained
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup diced yellow onion, celery, & bell pepper
- 1 green onion chopped
- 1 tbsp parsley chopped fine
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 tsp Tony's or Cajun seasoning
- 3 sleeves of whole wheat Ritz crackers grounded
In a medium glass bowl, drain, flake and combine all seafood.
Add remaining ingredients, making certain that crackers are ground well Mix well.
Form into 1/2" patties and pan fry in Crisco shortening over medium heat, 5 minutes on each side.
Drain and serve hot. Serve with cole slaw, fresh sliced green apples and sweet iced tea.