Cajun Caviar I2003-02-26
- Course: Appetizers
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 20m
- Add to Recipe Box
Anyone can afford this caviar!
- 2 (15 oz) cans blackeyed peas drained
- 1 (15 oz) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (10 oz) can Rotel tomato
- 1/2 cup finely chopped bell pepper
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 small bottle Italian dressing
Mix all ingredients together and marinate in a covered bowl for 12 hours in the refrigerator. Serve with crackers at your party or get together.