- Yield : 8
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 30m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 50m
- Add to Recipe Box
Friends come and friends go; this one just went but left behind her delicious cheese cake recipe. One of the best you will find.
You can use the blueberry jam you made in lieu of the blueberry can filing for the topping.
- 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 1/2 cup sugar (1/2 cup for crust - 2 cups for filling)
- 1/2 cup melted margarine or butter
- 2 (8 oz ) packages cream cheese
- 4 eggs slightly beaten
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
Combine cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup sugar and butter. Press it firmly into a pie dish.
Combine the cream cheese, eggs, 2 cups sugar and vanilla. Pour into crust and bake for 20 minutes at 375 degrees. Take out and cool.
In a medium saucepan combine the pie filling and lemon juice and bring to a boil. Pour the mixture over the baked pie. Chill and serve.