Blueberry Angel Food Cake2002-11-25
- Course: Cakes & Candy
- Yield : 8
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 20m
- Add to Recipe Box
Blueberries compliment Angel Food Cake very well and make for a nice presentation.
- 1 (21 oz) can blueberry pie filing
- 1 prepared Angel Food cake
- 1 (8 oz) tub of Cool Whip
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (12 oz) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 package Philadelphia cream cheese
Rip up Angel Food cake in a 13x9 cake pan.
Mix sugar, cheese, and milk together in a medium glass bowl.
Pour the mixture over the cake, then pour and spread the pie filing on top. Add pecans evenly over the blueberries and top with the cool whip.
Chill in refrigerator before serving.