Best Corn Dip2012-08-27
- Course: Appetizers
- Yield : 6
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 30m
- Cook Time : 2:0 h
- Ready In : 2:30 h
- Add to Recipe Box
For your next party try a no-cooked dip. A corn fun fact – corn is the only grain that’s commonly eaten as a fresh vegetable. Native to the Americas, corn is one of the favored dishes in Cajun culture.
- 3 cans sweet corn & diced peppers, drained 11oz size
- 1 can 7oz chopped green chilies
- 1 can 6oz chopped jalapeno peppers, drained and liquid added to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 16 ounces shredded sharp cheddar
- salt and pepper to taste
In a large bowl, mix all ingredients. Chill two hours to overnight.
Serve with your favorite chips for scooping. Makes 6 cups.