- Yield : 8
- Servings : 18 - 1 cup servings
- Prep Time : 30m
- Cook Time : 2:0 h
- Ready In : 2:30 h
- Add to Recipe Box
The flavor is tremendous and the ease of preparation surprising.
- 1 (15 oz) can Ranch Style Beans with Jalapeno onions (with liquid)
- 1 (15 oz) can Golden Hominy and/or Black Beans (with liquid)
- 1 (15 oz) can Whole Kernel Corn (with liquid)
- 1 lb ground meat
- 1 (10 oz) can Rotel Brand Tomatoes
- 1 package Taco Seasonings
- 1 package Ranch Style Dressing Mix
- 1 cup water or more if needed
Brown the ground meat and then add the rest of the ingredients. Simmer for 2 to 3 hours. Stir occasionally. Enjoy. Many cooks will use 2 cans each of ranch and black beans, corn, or hominy.