Spicy Crawfish Salad2005-12-31
- Prep Time : 30m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 50m
- Add to Recipe Box
A simple salad made with Louisiana’s finest home grown crawfish.
- 1 pound crawfish tails, cooked in spicy boil and peeled
- 1 rib celery, chopped
- 1 bunch scallions (green onions)
- mayonnaise to desired wetness
- Old Bay Seasoning to taste
- McCormick Creole Seasoning
- red pepper
Slightly chop the crawfish, leaving lumpy pieces. Finely chop the celery, thinly chop the green onions and set aside.
Place the crawfish in a mixing bowl, add seasonings to taste. Add the remaining ingredients and chill.
Serve cold with crackers.