Seafood Casserole (Rice Cooker)2002-09-04
- Course: Main Dishes
- Prep Time : 25m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 55m
- Add to Recipe Box
A great and easy way to prepare a classic dish right in your rice cooker!
- 1 lb peeled shrimp, chopped
- 1 pint oysters (liquid drained)
- 1 (6 oz) can crab meat or 1/2 cup fresh
- 3/4 (10 oz) can Campbell's beef broth
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 onion, chopped fine
- 1 bell pepper, chopped fine
- 1 1/2 rice cooker cups - Do not use a regular measuring cup
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped fine
- Red or black pepper to taste
Combine everything in rice cooker and stir well. Add red or black pepper to taste.
Set the cook button on and let it cook. When the bell goes off, stir and dinner is done.