Raspberry Jello Mold2002-11-26
- Yield : 8
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 20m
- Add to Recipe Box
Perfect compliment to your New Years dinner celebration – goes great with pork.
May be made in a mold, bread loaf pan, or bundt pan
- 2 (3 oz) packages raspberry jello
- 1 (14 oz) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 cup applesauce (unsweetened)
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (11 oz) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup boiling water
In a medium bowl, dissolve jello in one cup of boiling water.
Add the jellied cranberry sauce and beat until smooth. Mix in the rest of the ingredients.
Pour into a mold or bread loaf pan. Refrigerate overnight or until firm.