Chicken Cornbread Casserole2008-12-07
- Course: Main Dishes
- Yield : 8
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 30m
- Cook Time : 40m
- Ready In : 1:10 h
- Add to Recipe Box
This is a quick chicken cornbread casserole, that’s easy to make.
- 4 cups crumbled corn bread (I use two boxes of Jiffy)
- chopped onions, celery, bell pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cup chopped chicken
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup grated cheese of choice (optional)
Mix all ingredients and pour into sprayed 13x9 baking dish and set aside for 20 minutes. Then bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes.